Monday, May 19, 2008

Are you serious???!!!

So my parents invite me and the kids to their house for a Memorial Day BBQ and I am telling J that I will be taking the kids there and he seriously asks if he is invited to come to! I told him that you don't get to file for divorce and then hang out with my family.

Oh yeah another one, he keeps calling me honey! You don't get to divorce me and call me honey!

Lastly he keeps wanting to sit down and discuss the terms of the divorce. I keep telling him that I will talk to him after I speak to my lawyer to which he replies by asking when that will be. I tell just keep telling him that I have 45 days to respond and it will be before then.

1 comment:

Heather said...

THe guys in such his own world!!! I can't believe he asked to go to the BBQ - no offence, but you will be better off without such a dope hanging around!!